Myth or Reality: Does Rice Water Beat the Best Shampoos by a Lot? It doesn’t take long for this ingredient to be considered one of the best ways to grow hair as well as keep it healthy and strong. Although rice water is also an oriental secret for beauty and youthful skin, using it on your hair seems to be a very useful tool when you want to improve the consistency of your hair.
Benefits of Rice Water for Hair
If so much to recommend rice water in hair, what are the advantages? It is a commonly used technique in East Asia –There is a village called Huang Luo Where women are known for their extremely long and natural hair, manicured hair is based only on rice water.
Make this ingredient yours treatment at home will bring very good results Rice water is rich in minerals and amino acids, The same gives the hair more strength and protects it from external damage.
Although the rice water will not prevent your hair loss, it helps prevent more hair from falling out than desired (but you must accompany it with other treatments against this problem). Thanks to its rich content of proteins do that Hair shines naturally and look extremely healthy and give a more voluminous appearance.
How to make rice water for hair
In addition to making these 3 life-changing rice masks, prepare them easily and quickly rice water for hair, The same that makes your hair look like new and eliminates all kinds of imperfections in your hair.
- Rinse one cup of white rice, then squeeze to remove excess water.
- Put the rice in a bowl with 250ml water and let it rest for two hours (or more).
- Strain the rice through a sieve, collecting the water remaining in the bowl.
- put that rice water in a mason jar, cover with the lid and let stand at room temperature for 24 hours or any period of time to allow it to ferment.
- Once fermented, place the mason jar in the fridge and you can use the mixture for up to a week.
- Add drops of lavender or rosemary oil to remove strong odors from the rice water.
When using rice water on your hair, focus on the scalp and then continues to the rest of the hair, Make sure you cover all corners. Let the water work five minutes in the hair and then rinse.
Avoid frequent use of rice water on your hair. You can apply it for 10 days and let it rest at the end; Then use it a few times a week instead of daily – this will prevent your hair from becoming dry or weak from excess protein.